Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nickleback Live at Wells Fargo Arena

Alright guys....

I did not have a chance to go to this concert, however, my roommate was there and he took some videos and gave me a really good visual on how this concert went.

Seether and Saving Abel opened up for the headliners. Seether has been touring with Nickleback for a couple of years, they aren't that popular yet but I'm sure they will get there.

Saving Abel was made famous on the radio with their hit song "Addicted". Saving Abel kicked off the show by showcasing a guitar that fans could win by texting "PRS" what ever that stood for, to a certain number.

This concert, according to my roommate was like a combination of a Football game, A stand up Comic and a Rock Concert all rolled into one.

Chad Kroeger was hilarious, cracking jokes and telling stories between every song. One of his crew members even came out in a pig costume and starting launching Nickleback t-shirts to the crowd.

Overall my roommate would have to say, "this was a pretty kick ass show".

No comments:

Post a Comment